According to QA lab, in today´s fast-moving world, it is a challenge for any software testing company to continuously maintain and improve the quality of the software systems development. Automated testing services can improve the development process of a software product in many cases because It can run fast and frequently, which is cost-effective for software products with a long maintenance life. Tests can be automated if the system is stable & requirements remain unchanged.
There Are Some Deceptions About Automated Testing:Unfortunately, many people don’t understand the real aim of test automation. The main objective is to facilitate and make the manual work of test engineers more effective.
#1. Automated testing can substitute manual testing. Unfortunately, many people don’t understand the real aim of test automation. The main objective is to facilitate and make the manual work of test engineers more effective.
#2. Any tests can be automated. Tests as any other manual process can be automated. The process of their automation may require more time and efforts than their manual execution.
#3. Automated testing increases expenses. Automation requires considerable investment because it is another software development process. But, if it is properly planned and performed, the expenses will return in the ultimate result due to saving time and efforts.
TestMatick Team highlighted some major benefits of Automated Testing
- Repeatable Accuracy. The same tests can be run as many times as necessary. Our quality assurance company is an expert in building test suites.
- Automated testing service Increases Test Coverage, as during manual testing so many tests cannot be performed.
- Simultaneous Execution of tests on different machines with various configurations.
- Incredible Capability. Automated tests can simulate simultaneous work of thousand users on a site.
- There is No Human Factor.
Proper Test Automation Services Consist Of:
- elaboration of the requirements
- creating test strategy and plan;
- writing the code;
- verifying the scripts.
Automated tests should be easily maintained. If their maintenance is time and labor consuming, in this case, tests may appear to be loss making.